The Saint Lucia Development Bank, a statutory corporation, established by Act of Parliament No 12 of 2008 and commenced operations in February 2009, is seeking to recruit a Youth Enterprises Equity Fund (YEEF) Investment Officer.
Skills & Core Competencies Required:
- A proven record of personal accomplishment(s), academic and professional achievements;
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge or previous start-up work experience;
- Collaborative and proactive approach with the confidence and capability to act autonomously;
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills;
- Experience with cash flow modelling and investment valuation techniques;
- Charismatic personality and willingness to aggressively market the Bank via presentations and in-person meetings with entrepreneurs;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management and other relevant technologies;
- Excellent critical thinking ability and proven leadership experience;
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in Accounting, Banking, Economics, Business Administration or Business Management. Training and experience in a financial institution would be an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their applications, including a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae, with the names and contact information of two (2) references addressed to: Human Resource, Saint Lucia Development Bank, No. 4 Bridge Street Castries, Saint Lucia to reach the offices of the Bank by July 31, 2019.
Applications could also be submitted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only suitable applicants will be contacted.